Custom Rig on Demand 236 - Microsoft
Custom Rig on Demand 236 for Microsoft:
This bespoke service covers:
- The generation of the full 236 blendshapes
- The rigging considering the generated blendshapes as well as Hair elements (sculp, eye brows, eyelashes) and Inner-mouth (teeth, tongue)
- FBX Export with blendshapes combining all additional head elements / Still, the eyeballs are controlled through their related joints
- Specific naming convention for the blendshapes
- Dissociation and recombination of the head rig with the body rig before/after treatment
Scroll down to read more on our face animation services and technical details.
How do these automatically created blendshapes work?
What are blendshapes?
Blendshapes (known as blend shapes on Maya or morph targets on 3DS Max) are commonly used in 3D animation tools, though their name varies from one 3D software to another. They use the deformations of a 3D shape to show different expressions and visemes. These face deformations enable a smooth transition, for example, from a neutral pose to a smile, or from eyes open to eyes closed.
Facial animation for any 3D character
Blendshapes on Demand works for any type of 3D character, whether it’s a scanned head, a photorealistic human or a cartoonish character, regardless of the topology or morphology.
Shapes adapted to your own topology
The delivered face expressions are perfectly adapted to the specific topology and UV of your 3D head model. Blendshapes on Demand can thus be included directly into your character pipeline and won't require any further adjustments on your end.
How does Blendshapes on Demand work?
All you have to do is purchase this service and upload your 3D character - note that the indicated price is per model. You'll automatically get it back within 24 hours with the complete set of blend shapes, directly transferred onto your mesh and perfectly adapted to the morphology of your 3D model.
What should I upload when ordering Blendshapes on Demand?
Ideally, we ask for a 3D head model with a neutral pose (eyes open and mouth shut) with additional elements (eyelashes, eyeshadow et lacrimal cards in the present case).
Different geometries should not be combined in one mesh.
- Maya, Blender, 3DSMax, ZBrush, Unreal, Unity, Mudbox...
- Delivery Format