Polywink 3D expertise in a single product
Let’s address your specific production needs which are not covered by Polywink's standard services yet.
Polywink Studio is our most flexible offer to date, allowing you to:
- Easily create a specific set of FACS blend shape expressions or reproduce the expressiveness of a particular subject,
- Quickly rig your 3D character full-body model or combine our head rig with your existing body rig,
- Improve details and realism of your model with a scan-based FACS rig and extract wrinkle maps from the reconstruction of your 3D acquisitions.
How does it work?
- Describe your project requirements by filling the form to give us the best idea of what you are creating
- Your requirements are reviewed by our team and a custom service is created just for you
- Place your order to confirm the work, upload your available models
- Receive your customised deliverable on deadline, just like a regular product!
Click the button below to submit your requirements or project scenario. For further info regarding how to fill-in the form, find an extended description and real use-cases examples for each element at the bottom of this page.
PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AS IS. YOU NEED TO FILL IN YOUR REQUIREMENTS FIRST, BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ABOVE ☝️☝️☝️
(THE 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON IS DISABLED ON PURPOSE)
Here are the categories we are asking you to fill in so that we have a clear understanding of your project requirements. Here is a short description for each category:
Please choose whether you have a character model available, a neutral expression scan from which we could reconstruct a model, reference images and/ or videos, or simply if you don't have a head model at hand and would like to licence one of our digital human heads.
Similarly, choose whether you have a body model available, some references for modelling, or if you just want to consider a head model only for now.
Please state if you are requesting a head rig, a body rig, a head and body rig, a head rig to be attached to an existing body rig, or if you simply want to consider a static model only for now.
For facial animation, please let us know how many blendshapes you are thinking about and how they should be produced: generation of 52 blendshapes (for ARKit-based animation), generation of 73 blendshapes (ARKit set + visemes for speech animation), generation of 236 blendshapes (the whole range of facial animation, including expressions), specific blendshapes reconstructed from available expression/ FACS scans or custom blendshapes based on available guidelines.
Finally, tell us about your preferred deliverable package: a Maya scene, a combined FBX file to be imported in game engines, a Maya scene + FBX combo, a Unity project or an Unreal Engine project.